This is Jarrett after winning the Shillelagh Tournament in Southbend, IN in December of 2008. I took his picture and made a magazine cover of it. Hope you like it!!
I am a satisfied SAHM. I use to be a Senior Software Engineer - in another life. I have two adorable boys and one adorable husband who I have been married to for 21 years. Both boys are heavily into sports and that is how we spend most of our time. I have one cat and one dog also.
I am a satisfied SAHM. I use to be a Senior Software Engineer - in another life. I have two adorable boys and one adorable husband who I have been married to for 21 years. Both boys are heavily into sports and that is how we spend most of our time. I have one cat and one dog also.
No comments:
Post a Comment