Six years later, we decided to try again. But this time was different and we were not desperate for a child. We had Jarrett and were completely satisfied, but thought it would be nice for him to have a little brother or sister. I began praying in October of 2001 that if God wanted to give us a child, we would go to the infertility doctors for one year to give it a try. After that time, we would just stop trying and go on enjoying Jarrett. I placed it all in God's will instead of trying to force my will upon God as I had when trying to get pregnant before. It was easier because I wasn't desperate -- I already had Jarrett.
So at the new year of 2002 (January) we went to the infertility doctor. She said I might be too old and needed tests. So I did the tests and they came back --- I WAS ALREADY PREGNANT!!! We couldn't believe it. She said we needed to name this one miracle because I don't ovulate and had only one tube. I truly believe that God wanted to show us what he could really do if we would just place our hearts in His hands. He gave us a baby without having to go through infertility treatments. We did it on our own - a virtual impossibility.
That is why I love childbirth. I waited so long for it. I loved every single minute of it. But the best part of all was getting to hold those tiny miracles in my arms.....
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Miss Mouse kit by http://wyvernsscrapden.blogspot.com.
Template from Erica's Template #10 by http://templatesbyerica.blogspot.com.
Flower by me using Miss Mouse kit.
Fonts: Windsor BT for journaling. Bauhaus for titles.

No comments:
Post a Comment