Sunday, May 11, 2008

Now We're Serious.....

I joined these digital scrapping groups at yahoo. I learned a lot. I also joined a few font groups and started getting all kinds of ideas and information. I started out slowly and have just begun to digiscrap in earnest. Here are some of my creations. As you can see, I haven't been doing it for long.

I did two layouts of camellia flowers from my mothers camellia bush. The bush use to be in her yard. When she passed away, I transplanted it to my yard. The flowers are beautiful and about the size of your palm. The bush was loaded with them -- most of them against the house where you couldn't see them. I figure it was warmer up against the bricks.

April 2008
This camellia layout was done just using colors from the flowers and textures and shading from Photoshop Elements. It was really simple. I used a template to do it, but no papers.

Fonts: Times New Roman




This is the same layout, but this time I used kits and elements created by others. I learned how to paste the papers onto the different layers of the layouts.

Edits: Used flower as circle background after making redder and darker using Enhance/Variations... Also used on eyelets.

Template from Butterfly Kisses by http://digiscraptemplates.blogspot.com

Frame Paper and eyelets from love spring kit by http://unpetitcoindescrap.blogspot.com

Green Background and Circle Flower from tempusfugit_SummerRhapsody kit by http://tempusfug.blogspot.com

Fonts: Cotillion

No comments: